Kryptonite New York Fahgettaboudit Mini Lock.
· 18mm hardened MAX-Performance steel shackle resists bolt cutters and leverage attacks.
· Oversized, patented*hardened steel sleeve over crossbar for double security.
· Double deadbolt locking for extensive holding power.
· High security disc-style cylinder.
· Center keyway defends against leverage attacks.
· Protective vinyl coating.
· Sliding dustcover protects and extends cylinder life.
· 3 stainless steel keys – one lighted with high intensity LED bulb & replaceable battery.
· Dimensions: 8.3 cm x 15.3 cm.
· Weight: 2.09 Kg.
In the early 1970s, Michael Zane was a free-spirited, bearded kid with a VW van and a big idea for a new kind of lock. He traveled thousands of miles showing the unique U-shaped locking device and spreading his passion for bicycle security to bike dealers all around the country and forged lifetime relationships.
The people at Kryptonite have a pure passion for creating the best security in the world. It's their innovative product designs, intimate knowledge of market trends and complete commitment to customers that will continue to keep the competition striving to reach the high bar Kryptonite sets and allows their customers to feel free to stop wherever they want.