Kryptonite Evolution Mini-7 w/ 4' Flex.
· 13mm hardened MAX-Performance steel shackle resists bolt cutters and leverage attacks.
· Includes 4’ KryptoFlex™ double loop cable for securing front wheel or accessories.
· Reinforced cuff over crossbar and cylinder for added security.
· High security, disc-style cylinder.
· Bent Foot™ shackle design for ease of use.
· Center keyway defends against leverage attacks.
· Anti-rattle bumpers reduce noise during transport.
· Rotating dustcover protects cylinder.
· Includes, patented* EZ Mount transportation system which allows for versatile carrying.
· 3 stainless steel keys – one lighted with high intensity LED bulb & replaceable battery.
· Protective vinyl coating.
· Key Safe Program.
· Dimensions: 8.3cm x 17.8cm.
· Weight: 1.43 Kg.
Finally Kryptonite has launched a lock we've been anticipating for years. The Mini-7 is the same width needed to fit in most back pockets, but with the additional length, you can lock almost any bike around a parking meter pole or other wider post. Kryptonite has included a 4' flex cable with this lock so you've got everything needed to lock your bike and your wheels all set.
In the early 1970s, Michael Zane was a free-spirited, bearded kid with a VW van and a big idea for a new kind of lock. He traveled thousands of miles showing the unique U-shaped locking device and spreading his passion for bicycle security to bike dealers all around the country and forged lifetime relationships.
The people at Kryptonite have a pure passion for creating the best security in the world. It's their innovative product designs, intimate knowledge of market trends and complete commitment to customers that will continue to keep the competition striving to reach the high bar Kryptonite sets and allows their customers to feel free to stop wherever they want.