Knog Blinder 4 Arrow:
· Dimensions: 42 x 42 x 62 mm.
· Weight: 39gr (cells included).
· Battery: Rechargeable Lithium polymer battery via integrated USB plug.
· Industrial grade UV-resistant silicone rubber, polycarbonate housing, anodised aluminium, solid stainless steel.
· Light Modes: 5 light modes: 1.Steady, 2.Fast Flash, 3.Organic Flash Slow, 4.Organic Flash Fast, 5. Eco-flash.
· Burn Time: Blinder 4 front lasts upto 3 hours in steady mode, 4 - 5 hours in modes 2,3 and 4, and up to 50 hours in mode 5.
· 100% Waterproof: The Blinder 4 is IP66 Tested and 100%waterproof against all elements.
· Visible up to 800 metres.
· Testing: The Blinder 4 has been tested against the following; Drop tests, corrosion tests, UV tests, Electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, cycle testing and CE certification.
Launched in March 2003 by Hugo Davidson and Malcolm McKechnie, Knog is a unique global cycling accessories brand, based in Australia currently selling Knog products to over 46 different countries.
We're a team of creative designers and engineers who refuse to conform to anyone or anything. What binds us together is the same passion and ferociousness to smash the mould, challenge the status quo, and revolutionise the way we think about lights and locks.
It's what drives us to consistently deliver fresh and innovative products that enable riders, walkers and urban adventurers around the world to discover their own sense of freedom, have fun, and live in the moment.