Don't worry, we have thousands of products for you!
· Frameset: Chromoly 4130 Steel.
· Wheelset: Foffa 40mm triple wall alloy rims laced to alloy Joytech track hub with flip-flop (18T free / fixed).
· Tyres: 700x28C Kenda K193 puncture protection.
· Crankset: 46T 165mm alloy Lasco.
· Bottom Bracket: Sealed unit VP-BC73.
· Chain: KMC 1/2’’x1/8’’ Z410.
· Bars: Alloy bull bars (width 435mm).
· Stem: 80mm alloy stem.
· Tape: Cork bar tape.
· Brakes: Promax alloy 249A levers.
· Calipers: Promax alloy RC-469.
· Seatpost: 27.2mm Zoom alloy post.
· Saddle: Foffa Track saddle.
· Pedals: VP Steel caged pedals.
· Weight: 10,9 kgs.
Dani Foffa started his passion working on vintage bikes in 2007 from his tiny flat whilst keeping his day job in the city of London. In 2009 he quit his job and took a risk to follow his passion and teamed up with photographer tyson sadlo to create foffa bikes. They then opened a shop in east London along with a few more passionate cyclist friends. On SantaFixie we offer you their best-sellers, we really hope you will love them!