|Draft Lite Fixie and Single Speed Bicycle:
· Frame:Urban Single Speed Design, Butted Top Tube and Down Tube, Water Bottle & Fender Mounts, Wide Tire Clearance.
· Fork: SE straight Leg Hi-Ten w/ Fender Mounts & Wide Tire Clearance.
· Handlebar and Stem: SE 23" x 1.5" Riser Bar / SE Alloy, 25.4mm Clamp.
· Wheels: SE Alloy Fixed/Free 36H Hubs w/ Extra High-profile Double-wall Rims, 16T Freewheel & 16T Fixed Cog.
· Crankset: SE Alloy, Euro Cartridge BB, 42T.
· Tires: Vera City Wide 700 x 28c.
· Brakes: Promax Alloy RC-453 Caliper w/ Quick-Release.
· Pedals: SE Resin Platform.
· Chain: KMC Z410A.
· Weight: 12 kgs aprox.
About SE Bikes
On a sunny autumn day in 1970, in a vacant lot in long beach, California. A young Scot Breithaupt organized the first-ever BMX race. At just 14 years old, he went on to create the bicycle United Motocross Society (B.U.M.S.) and soon produced the first California State Championships in 1972.